The Red Fox Group has created one of Australia's most exciting data management platforms, SwiftFox. We're growing quickly and expanding our development team. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior/ Graduate Front End React Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for someone with:
- Modern HTML, CSS, and UI patterns.
- Consuming data from GraphQI - or - REST - or - RESTful APIs
- Experience with terminal
- An appreciation of good UI/UX design and the ability to translate wireframes into high quality, reusable code.
- A self-motivated, creative, and solutions focussed mindset
- A strong focus on quality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skills working in and communicating well within a remote team
It would be a bonus if you also have experience with:
- Express Node. JS
- Framer Motion
- Experience working in an agile environment
- You love TypeScript, specifically ReactJS
- You're an excellent problem solver
- You love writing dry and reusable code that other developer's enjoy working with
- You are passionate about advancing your full-stack capabilities working with APIs and databases (REST, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
Your skills and experience are important, but a positive outlook and proactive attitude is essential. We also welcome interstate applications.
What you get to do:
- Work closely with the team during product discovery to understand and help shape the set of requirements for development
- Participate in sprint planning, morning ‘sit downs’ and be another valued voice on the product development journey
- Build slick frontends and develop and work in the backends
Some other benefits:
- This full-time role comes with flexible work hours and work location
- Equal opportunity employer
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- Working with the latest technology building a cool product with positive social impact
- Extensive opportunities to learn including formal further education
How to apply
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any modifications you may need during the interview process. If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter (and anything else you would like us to look at e.g your GitHub etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why us? The Red Fox story
At The Red Fox Group, we love data. You know those people at a BBQ who can't stop talking about what they are passionate about? Well, that was us about data. First, we created The Red Fox Group to help people with data analytics and then we created SwiftFox CRM.
We wanted to help people use their data, see their data and make better business decisions based on their data.
And we wanted to make this information available to every business, not just the big players. So now we have two sides:
- The data side.
- The Red Fox Group which incorporates data intelligence, data gathering, data wholesale, digital marketing.
- The Platform
- SwiftFox. SwiftFox is more than a CRM. It’s homebase. SwiftFox is made up of everything you need to run a organisation. You can manage client relationships, send emails, run surveys, create events, coordinate pipelines, talk to your team – all while keeping track of your data and visualising it.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
The Red Fox Group is dedicated to investing the time and energy into everything from our SwiftFox platform, all the way to our staff and clients. A large part of what makes us, us, is diversity and respect, integrity, and responsibility.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. If you need any modifications, please let our team know and they will be happy to assist.